Tuesday 22 February 2011

Monday moments...

Hi all,

Just a quick update, sorry it's a bit late. S and I were both at work today (well study for me) so Arthur got a look in at both ends of the day. Fine in the morning but...

During the middle of the day Arthur had his pressure support reduced. Sadly this made him work a bit harder than he wanted. And he didn't cope as well as he might of done. Not the end of the world but rather worse blood gases and I ended up feeling really rubbishy and nervous about leaving him. He got put back on full support, and was still gaining a little weight.


The staff were as lovely as ever and when we rang this evening his gases had significantly improved. Yes, I know it's a bit of a nothing, but I can't tell you how it knots up the stomach.


GOOD NIGHT!!!!


Love from all three of us,
A, S & little A x

No comments:

Post a Comment