Monday 14 March 2011

Good evening everybody

Greetings one and all.

Another day and more stability so a relaxed M+D and a podgy little man in trousers and a hat.

I've been practicing my breathing off CPAP for a whole 8 hours today.  This is good news but the doctors, nurses and M+D are watching closely to make sure I don't get too tired.  I gained 6g overnight which regular followers will appreciate is not my usual double figure quota which might be an early indicator of working a bit hard but we'll see.

Mum is revising for her exam and so wasn't able to spend as much time on the ward as she'd like but I still managed an hour cuddle and I managed to stay awake for most of it too. I did my very best to look as cute as possible to make sure she comes back tomorrow.  She sang nursery rhymes and tickled my tummy and she promised to come tomorrow and bring dad too.  Damn I'm good at this cute thing!
I know - it's probably just wind...

Altogether a good day for me.  Some of my friends on the unit are still having a bit of  horrid time but all the parents continue to try to support each other.

Bye for now
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment