Monday 28 March 2011

Not a fan of reflux

"There may be trouble ahead..."
Mum and Dad both came in for the whole day today which was lovely. They seemed to spend much of the time with Mum reading a big book of black and white photos. Or with Dad holding these pictures up to Mum who then came out with the longest and strangest words. My focusing isn't very good so I couldn't see what the pictures were. Dad said their all slices of walnut.

Dad decided to test me - I have pointed out I am a person, not a guinea pig - but that didn't stop him. If his camera is set to take continuous shots it makes an awful lot of clicks which I find very startling. But Dad likes it because it shows I can hear. Then he tested my sight. Now I can't focus and only half my retinas have vascularized (anyone would think I had medical parents!) but I can still see. If the light's too bright I have to screw my eyes up very tight. So Dad shone a pen touch into each eye. Humph.

Some things are very scary
And some things are fab

I weigh 2.51kgs which is 5 1/2 lbs in old money. My antibiotics have stopped. my CRP (a blood marker of infection or inflammation) has dropped right down. I'm still desatting for some of my feeds but managing most of them without any problems. M&D are also trying feeding me while I suck on a dummy - this seems to be working well. Perhaps I'll get to try a bottle again soon.



Me and a dummy. See what you think, but I reckon Dad is more excited than I am.

They sang to me again. New tune this time:
"There may be trouble ahead
But while there's music and laughter and love and romance
Let's face the music and dance"

I can't do dancing yet, but I can jiggle about a bit and that seemed to keep everyone happy!
Love to all,
Arthur x

No comments:

Post a Comment